About Me


Hi... My name is Dini Nur Aeni, you can call me Dini.
I'm the owner and author of this blog bydnagallery.blogspot.com.

I'm a student at the University of Education Indonesia 2014, majoring in Fashion Design. At first I liked to draw a nature or a building, but because now I'm a fashion design student, so now I prefer to design clothes or dress.

I'll tell you how early I made this blog.

I started to love writing since I was a junior high school student, whether it was writing short stories, poetry or any writing related to my life story. I prefer to write anything on a piece of paper rather than telling everyone, but I will not find a solution if I just write it. In the end I made this blog to share about my writing, my story, and my life problems.

I'm getting bored with just writing and sharing my writing. The last time I write is in 2016. Now, in 2017, I started to develop my blog by sharing all my activites, ranging from various stories, fashion design, and art gallery.

Hopefully this blog is useful for all of you.

If anyone wants to be asked about any of it, just send your inquiry to my email at dininuraeni410@gmail.com or you can send me a message at 083820332833.

To see my activites, just check and follow in:
My instagram: @dininurrr
or other account: @dnagallery_

Comments

Instagram